Wednesday 21 July 2010

Highlights

  • I (almost) fainted a few weeks ago. It happened when I was on my way home from Jakarta Book Fair. I was taking the bus with my friend, Sarah, and we wasn't lucky enough to find some seats. So we were standing on the bus for almost 2 hours. And, bam, I was blackout. It wasn't a nice experience X(
  • Got a chance to play around with my cousin's DSLR. I have never used a pro camera before. It was sooo fun. I wish I got one XD




Cousins











  • I had a quite birthday. It's like everyone (except my family and a few friends of mine) forgot about my birthday. But it's okay, though. As long as my family and best friends are there, I'll be just fine :)
  • Having a 39.2 degrees Celcius fever. For three or four days, i was struggling with throathache. I was wondering what've  I done that made me sick. But then....
  •  The result of university entrance examination was out. And I made it. Remember what I was saying in the last post? I was taking two examination. And I pass both of them. And I feel relieved.  
  • Then guess what? My fever, throathache, sickness, and all bad things were gone. They just gone

No comments:

Post a Comment