Tuesday 27 April 2010

Beach Pathay



These are some moments I could capture during my graduation party (which definitely not held in prom style) last week.
The party took place in Anyer, Banten. It was my first visit to Anyer, and because it’s been a long time since I had a vacation in a beach (I mean a real beach, I don’t count Ancol as a real beach XD he), this two days escape is a tooooootalllll fun for me.
(Note: All the pictures below are mine, excluding the pict featuring the boys one which is taken by Lala and processed by me using photoshop)

on the way




The hotel


Freund







Orange Sunset













Dress Up










Morning beach









Happy Honky~



2 comments:

  1. You're indeed a good photographer, my friend. :)
    Tapi kayaknya ada poto yang agak mbayang tuh.

    Btw, kamu pake make-up juga ya pas acara malem itu?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danke, sekali lagi ini masih amatirr pi~
    Iya, banyak yang ngeblur juga, kameranya masih cupu sih (nyalahin kamera)


    Bedakkan doang (jarang2 loh aku bedakkan). Dan entah mengapa bibirku terlihat merah di foto. Ibuku sangka aku pake lipstick. Euuuhh

    ReplyDelete